The global IGBT Module market was valued at US$ 4690.4 million in 2019 and it is expected to reach US$ 8612.6 million by the end of 2026, growing at a CAGR of 8.8% during 2021-2026.
The IGBT is used in medium- to high-power applications like switched-mode power supplies, traction motor control and induction heating. Large IGBT modules typically consist of many devices in parallel and can have very high current-handling capabilities in the order of hundreds of amperes with blocking voltages of 6500 V.
At present, in developed countries, the IGBT Module industry is generally at a more advanced level. The world’s large enterprises are mainly concentrated in Japan and Europe. Meanwhile, foreign companies have more advanced equipment, strong R & D capability, and leading technical level.
However, foreign companies’ manufacturing cost is relatively higher, compared with Chinese companies. With the development of Chinese IGBT Module production technology, their share in the international market is increasing, and competitiveness in the international market gradually increases.
(Impact of COVID-19 is covered in this report)
The IGBT Module market research report includes specific segments by region (country), by manufacturers, by Type and by Application. Each type provides information about the production during the forecast period of 2016 to 2027. By Application segment also provides consumption during the forecast period of 2016 to 2027. Understanding the segments helps in identifying the importance of different factors that aid the market growth.
Key Companies included in IGBT Module market report are Mitsubishi Electric, Infineon Technologies (IR), Fuji Electric, SEMIKRON, Hitachi, ON Semiconductor (Fairchild), ABB, IXYS Corporation, Starpower Semiconductor, CRRC, Vishay, MacMic and more in terms of company basic information, product portfolio, Production, Revenue, Price, Gross Margin (2016-2021)&Recent Developments/Updates.
Table of Content:
1 IGBT Module Market Overview
– Product Overview and Scope, Market Size Growth Rate Analysis by Type, Consumption Comparison by Application, Growth Prospects)
2 Market Competition by Manufacturers
– Market Share, Average Price, Production Sites, Area Served, Product Types, Competitive Situation, Trends, Concentration Rate, Mergers & Acquisitions, Expansion
3 Production and Capacity by Region
– Global, North America, Europe, China, Japan, South Korea, India Market Share by Region (2016-2021) & Production, Revenue, Price and Gross Margin
4 Global IGBT Module Consumption by Region
– Consumption Market Share for
– North America (U.S.A, Canada)
– Europe (Germany, France, U.K., Italy, Russia)
– Asia Pacific (China, Japan, South Korea, Taiwan, Southeast Asia, India, Australia)
– Latin America (Mexico, Brazil)
5 Production, Revenue, Price Trend by Type
– Global Production & Revenue Market Share by Type (2016-2021)
6 Consumption Analysis by Application
– Global Consumption Market Share by Application (2016-2021) & Consumption Growth Rate
7 Key Companies Profiled
– Corporation Information, Product Portfolio, Production, Revenue, Price and Gross Margin (2016-2021), Main Business and Markets Served
8 IGBT Module Manufacturing Cost Analysis
– Key Raw Materials Analysis, Price Trend, Key Suppliers, Manufacturing Cost Structure, Industrial Chain Analysis
9 Marketing Channel, Distributors and Customers
10 Market Dynamics
– Trends, Drivers, Challenges, Restraints
11 Production and Supply Forecast
– Production, Revenue Forecast (2022-2027) for North America, Europe, China, Japan, South Korea, and India
12 Consumption and Demand Forecast
– Forecasted Consumption by Countries for North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and Latin America
13 Forecast by Type and by Application (2022-2027)
– Global Forecasted Production, Revenue, Price by Type (2022-2027), Forecasted Consumption by Application
14 Research Finding and Conclusion
15 Methodology and Data Source